Tuesday, April 07, 2015

............aaaaand we're BACK!

With the impending arrival of our new baby boy, we have decided to fire up the old blog again.  We are due sometime in the middle of March, and we are so excited!  When we decided to start our family, we had no idea of the struggle we would face to have Eli, so imagine our surprise when we found out we were going to be blessed with another baby, and this time without any planning whatsoever! We were absolutely thrilled.  My pregnancy this time has been much the same, with a few big differences.  The first trimester was equally as fun as last time (that is to say, no fun at all), but once that phase passed I noticed a big difference in how much better I felt overall with this pregnancy.  I am sure that it is related to my overall improvement in health since my pregnancy with Eli.  Also, since I had Eli to chase around, he forced me to stay active!  Stay tuned for more updates.  I make no promises about how often I will update this or how timely they will be, but I will do my best!

2 comments:

Dee said...

Glad to see you back in the bloggerhood! :-)

Lynn said...

I will definitely enjoy the read!!