Friday, April 19, 2013

....And now it's time to say goodbye to all our company....

I have slowly been growing more and more frustrated with the blog host I've been using since the first days of my blog.  Running into technical glitches seems to be the norm now, including my favorite - getting ready to publish only to have the whole thing crash.  Ain't nobody got time for that!  Plus keeping up with publishing basically the same content on the blog and my online scrapbooking service is getting tedious and time consuming.  Today I came across a possible solution - it looks like I can share a link for others to access an online version of the scrapbook I'm creating for the year!  So I think I'm going to try that.  I'll post the link through facebook.  If you're not friends with me on facebook, I don't think I want you looking at pictures of my baby.  Win-win!  We'll see how this goes...

No comments: