Monday, December 17, 2012

Tennessee Trip, Part 4: Cades Cove and Vow Renewal



One of the coolest things we did during our stay in Tennessee was renew our vows.  We had planned on doing this while I was pregnant with Eli, but a stomach virus that ravaged our family delayed those plans.  Once we realized that my brother, who is an ordained minister, would be with us, we decided at the spur of the moment to just do it!

 We went to Cades Coves National Park and found an empty field.



I. Love. This. Picture.  The look on Dave’s face is priceless!


We also took advantage of the breathtaking scenery and excellent company and took a few family pictures:
 





My parents with their progeny.





My parents- still crazy in love after four houses, two kids, six cats, and more than 35 years of marriage!



I love these people.


 





  
Super Baby!




Sarah is a little girl who loves her Uncle Mike.  He gives the best shoulder rides!






He also gives the best, um….what do I call this?


My husband is such a great sport.  He had Eli on his back in the carrier; then Sarah decided she wanted her Uncle Mike.  So we decided to go whole hog and hand him Josiah too!







All together now: AWWWWWWWW!

1 comment:

Dee said...

Great pictures! Love the one with Gigi and Pappy and all the g-kids!