Sunday, December 09, 2012

Tennessee Trip, Part 3: Family!


My brother and his wife went on the Mother of all road trips with their two kids, which included a stop in Tennessee.  We had a wonderful time watching the kids get to know each other better.

 We were all happy to see each other    :)


With my nephew Josiah, who is such a charming little guy.  He has the cutest little giggle!


Eli loves his Uncle Dave!


“Oh I remember you…”
  

My mom was just a little overjoyed to have all her grandkids in one place.  The size difference  between the two boys really strikes me in this picture – even though Eli is big for his age, his cousin Josiah (who is a month younger) is bigger! 


Getting re-acquainted



 We did a little photo shoot of the kids outside my parent’s house.  We did manage to get a few good ones, but most of them are pretty hilarious.  This is one of the better ones.
 

Sometimes you spend your whole trip trying to get a picture of your parents with all three of their grandchildren.  And sometimes this is the best you can do.  Such is life when there a little ones around!



One of my favorites from the whole trip.  The boy’s matching outfits were made by my mom.  Josiah is on the left and Eli is on the right.


I can see the family resemblance between the two boys in this one. 


I can see the family resemblance between the two boys in this one. 


It looks like Eli is saying “Chill out dude, it’s just a picture!”

No comments: