Sunday, May 27, 2012


Elijah One Month Update

Eli turned one month old on May 5th, 2012.  He now has some “chunk” on his body, especially on his legs and cheeks.  He is waking up to the world around him – one of his favorite things to do is study the face of whoever is holding him.  He’s also discovered that his swing has a spinning mobile and a mirror on top, and now he loves to stare at those while he swings.  I usually put him in that after our morning feeding while I eat my breakfast.  He picks his head up and holds it himself for a few seconds at a time, especially when he is fussy and wants the world to know about it!

I’ve said it before and I’ll probably say it many more times…I can’t believe how much he’s grown and changed already!  Moments that you take for granted pass by so quickly.  When he was first born he looked lost in his car seat, and his little head would flop around a little too much for my liking, even with the newborn insert in place.  Then one day I put him in it and his head fit perfectly.    We’ve even had to loosen the straps on a few times!

Some pictures :

Relaxing in his swing.
 Sleeping in his crib in an adorable pair of jammies!

 I wore these pajamas when I was little!

 Sleepy baby.

 Visiting with his great-grand aunt Faye!

 Working in the house with dad.  He loves being in the front pack because he can see what’s going on!

No comments: