Saturday, January 14, 2012

Week 26

I spent the better part of this week trying to recover from the same head cold I had last week.  Usually when I have a cold I feel like I can’t function for about 3 days, then start to feel better and am able to function somewhat normally with the help of cold medicine – the good kind that they keep behind the counter and make you hand over your driver’s license, dental records, mother’s maiden name, and the name of your favorite Chinese restaurant in order to buy.  Unfortunately, being pregnant I don’t have the option of taking meds like that, so I was stuck just resting until I felt all the way better.  At least I am lucky enough to be able to rest when I need to!  It was more than a week later until I started to feel human again.

27 Weeks!

The end of my 26th week marks the start of the 3rd trimester, wow!  We’ve been busy moving things around in the house, cleaning everything out of the guest room and turning it into a nursery!

Bonus shots with our photogenic cats:

It’s Ravenclaw!  She LOVES to sleep with me at night, particularly on top of my belly.  She has an especially loud purr, and I know the baby can hear it.  I wonder if they will recognize each other when the baby comes…



 I like this picture because you can see how she has NO fur on her belly.  We thought that when she became an inside cat she would grow some, but nope!



 Miss Morgan tends to be slightly more wiggly and harder to catch with a camera!



1 comment:

Dee said...

Glad you are starting to feel better.

You certainly will have a busy, busy household in April!