Monday, December 19, 2011

22 Weeks

I had a strange dizzy spell on Tuesday that came on very suddenly and left me feeling weird for the rest of the day, but luckily it seems to just be a one-time thing.  One comment I have been getting a lot lately it “you look very healthy” which I love to hear – it’s certainly preferable to “OH MY GOSH YOU’RE HUGE!”
We have been very blessed to be given a lot of baby boy clothes, maternity clothes, and baby toys/gear this week, so I’ve been spending a lot of time going through all that.  I love that parents are so willing to pass along things they can’t use anymore.  Now I just need to get started on the nursery so I have some place to put all this great stuff!




The kicks are getting ever stronger – once I was sitting on the couch with my computer on my lap/belly, and one kick was strong enough to make the computer jump a little! 

2 comments:

Dee said...

The little guy is gettin' rough and tough!!! LOL

Yes, you DO look very healthy, but then to me, you always have.

Lynn said...

I had a family friend tell my fil that I was humongous!!!!