Thursday, December 15, 2011

Recent pictures

Here are some pictures from last week, when my brother and his family visited.  We DID manage to get some pictures in  between all the sickness that went around!

My niece is a rock star.


And my brother is a great dad.



I won that dinosaur in a coloring contest at the local Pizza Hut when I was about 4 years old.  My brother was so mad that I won because he was the one that spent hours making his look as realistic as possible, while I spent about 5 minutes giving mine rainbow stripes.



My sister-in-law is pregnant too!  What a difference a month makes, though, because I felt huge next to her and her cuteness! 



There are NINE of us in this picture, two in "the ovens"!  Next time we are all together we will have a lot of introductions to make!

1 comment:

Dee said...

Looks like THREE in that picture of cuteness!!!

Love seeing the pics of Sarah. I can't believe how much HAIR she has now.