Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Week 16


This week will go down in history as The Week of the Stomach Bug.  I’ll spare you the details, but it was not pretty.
So that took up pretty much the whole week, but we DID go to the Gator game on Saturday….AND they won…AND I was got to wear a new Gator maternity shirt that says “Future Gator” on it, courtesy of my mother-in-law!

Picture time!
 
I noticed this week that the belly is getting harder – not quite as soft as it used to be!  I’m sure after the baby comes that will change  :)

I got a pregnancy belt to support my back and hopefully keep it from going awry again.  It’s basically a wide band of elastic that you wear under the belly, but after looking at this picture I will never have my picture taken in it again!  It makes my bump look like a ROLL!



It’s been interesting to observe how the animals act around me since my pregnancy.  This is what Amanda has started doing:
It’s cute until she starts snoring!
 
Miss Morgan just enjoys the challenge of trying to balance on my ever-growing bump! 

Finally found a comfy position!  She fell asleep with her chin resting on me, but we didn’t get a picture of that.
 

But we’ve seen the most change in Raven.  As soon as I lie down she makes a beeline for me!  She positions herself right on top of the bump and starts purring like crazy!  I sometimes wonder if she hears or feels the baby in there.  Since I can’t lie on my back anymore this is her new favorite way to sleep – I had to crop out most of my rear end because I am horrified at how big it’s gotten!  Just keepin’ it real, folks!

1 comment:

Dee said...

Awwww...sweet pictures!