Friday, September 23, 2011

Week 10:

Aversions: I haven’t been brave enough to try much chicken yet to see if that aversion still holds.  Generally I just have times where the thought of anything but very bland foods makes me queasy.  

Symptoms: A normal day me for is feeling tired pretty much all day and occasionally nauseated.  Funny what seems “normal” to me now!  But thankfully I can generally keep up the house and cook dinner.  A refreshing change!

Bump check: Last Saturday (first day of week 10) I had a stranger comment on my bump for the first time.  I don’t know the person, but she was probably not a very discreet person, because the shirt I was wearing would have made it hard to tell whether I’m pregnant or just fat!

Week 10!  You can tell a little bit when I wear certain clothes.

Cravings: I occasionally crave sugary candy.  Anything gummy.



This week we said goodbye to my first vehicle.  This ’95 Ford Ranger has been with me for 10 years, and it’s been a good little truck.  It was bittersweet saying goodbye to the old gal, but she went to a guy who bought it for his teenager…circle of life!
 

No comments: