Saturday, September 17, 2011

Tuesday, September 12, 2011

I seem to be in the midst of a nausea cycle – I feel better for a few days, then I will have a really bad day.  Yesterday was a pretty bad day – I usually just keep trying to go on with my day when I feel bad, but I had to give in yesterday when the room started spinning.  

It’s funny in a way to think about how I was already pregnant when I made the decision to stay home from school this year, I just didn’t know it yet.  If I had already known, I would have probably gone back for at least part of the school year.  BUT, everything happens for a reason, and I am so grateful that I don’t have to push through feeling so unwell while teaching, and that I will have the time to really enjoy this pregnancy and relish the journey.

2 comments:

Dee said...

It is such a wonderous time. It's amazing that there is another little HUMAN in there. Glad you are getting to have time to really enjoy every little bit of growing another little soul.

Lynn said...

See, and you were worried that the baby wasnt thriving because you were feeling well.....be careful what you wish for!!!! LOL