Saturday, June 26, 2010

Father's Day 2010

I am way late on this, but that's another post.  Mike and I took Molly to visit my mom and dad last weekend to celebrate Father's Day, and pictures were taken:

                                           
I love my expression in this picture: "really, dude?!?  I'm not ready yet!"


I love my dad.  He's always saying something goofy to make me laugh.

I get lots and LOTS of comments that I look like my mom (and I do....creepily so).  But I think that I get some things from my dad, too.  You can see in this picture that I hold my head the same way he does.  Most of what I get from my dad lies in the form of life lessons, though...things that aren't passed down through genetics but by example.  Work ethic.  Respect for nature.  Those sort of things.





My parents recently celebrated 33 years of marriage.  How awesome is that?!?



And yes, I got some Mollie pictures:

On her "grandparents" dock.

Soaking wet.  I love the tongue in this shot.

Whenever I see this picture I always think that if she could talk she would be saying "HAR HAR HAR!"


Mollie with one of her BFFs, neighbor dog Roxie.

Invisible Roller Coaster?





And lastly, my new favorite picture of my mom.

1 comment:

Dee said...

That's a great picture of your Mom.

Looks like everyone had a good time.