Saturday, January 09, 2010

New Year's Eve 2009

We went to Mount Dora for New Year's Eve.  Before we left, I decided that I wanted a nice picture of the two of us...because let's face it, how often do we BOTH look nice at the SAME TIME?  Not very often.  Unfortunately, there's no one around the take pictures of us now that Nils is gone - and let's be honest, that's the only reason why we got an exchange student in the first place (Kidding, Nils!)  So I set the timer on the camera and hoped for the best:



Darn it, Mike!  Why are you so TALL?!?


Not again!



Gah!!


[test shot]


At this point Mike decided to bring out the actual tripod.  Unfortunately it's pretty short and make for awkward camera angles.  And that is my story on why my butt was cut off in this picture - and I'm stickin' to it!!


Move OVER, Mike!


Almost!


Not the best, but it'll have to do!

2 comments:

Dee said...

LOL


I haven't tried using the timer on mine yet. Maybe I won't.

phyl said...

These are cute! I especially like the one with just you and the thumbs up pose! :)