Sunday, August 02, 2009

Julius the Zealous

I did an internet search for words to describe Nils' youngest brother, Julius, and this is what I came up with:


Lively.
Bold.

Animated.

Other words that would have worked are agile, bustling, chipper, dextrous, and most of all....energetic! But whatever word you use, I love that kid. He is one fireball of energy who's not afraid of anything! But with two older brothers, what do you expect?

I should also mention that Wolfgang has the most energy of quite possibly any adult man I have ever met. Maybe that has something to do with it.



Julius the Zealous had his skateboard on our trip to Strade....because when you're eight, you couldn't care less about historic buildings!

I really love boys when they are this age - they are so much fun! Everything is a new discovery for them and they will try just about anything once!

Now you can see why this picture was such as accomplishment!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Wow his parents seem so cool!!! And Julius may be very active, but his dad was doing alot with him as well!!!!!

Jacki said...

Yes, I noticed that German parents in general are very attentive to their children, Wolfgang and Christiane especially. Although you don't see nearly as many Hover Parents over there!!