Wednesday, August 12, 2009

....and back again!



We are back from Mississippi, and we had a wonderful time, even if I have officially had enough of travel for awhile!


Today I get to visit a podiatrist to find out what the heck is wrong with my foot. I hurt it a few weeks before we went to Germany - one of those I-can't-believe-I-did-that-moments where I whacked my foot on the bed and thought it was healed after a few days. While in Germany, it swelled up during our Berlin excursion:

It's the left one. Bad angle, but you get the idea. I went to the doctor the day after we got back in the States, and was told it was just soft tissue damage and would heal if I took it easy for about a week. Well, that had NOT happened, and I spent most of the trip back from Mississippi in the backseat so I could prop it up. My chauffeur (aka, mom) was such a trooper! Anyhoo, hopefully this doctor can figure out what's wrong and get it fixed before school starts!!

I'll work on getting the rest of the Germany pictures up. The next post is rather "heavy," so it might take me awhile!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

yikes!!!! hopefully he'll find out what's wrong. Then again you might have to do what he originally said, TAKE IT EASY!!! LOL

Dee said...

Ooooo...that looks painful. Hope the dr. can figure out what is wrong and gets it fixed up soon.