Tuesday, January 06, 2009

(Late) Christmas Eve

Yep, it's January 6th and I'm just now posting pictures from Christmas Eve. We hosted my family at our house - dinner was fondue and it was delicious!




I have no idea who took this picture, but how they pried my new camera out of my hands is beyond me.


Mom says hello to Howie the guinea pig.


My great uncle and grandmother in a somewhat rare moment of sibling harmony.


My dad and Mike - boss and grunt, haha!


My wonderful, hilarious brother visited from Kentucky. It made us all happy.


Sophie says hi to uncle Jerry.


Grandma and Nils, probably talking about how two people who are so incredibly different can get along so well :)


And finally, one of my new favorite pictures - me and my occasionally spontaneous father!

1 comment:

Dee said...

Looks like a good time was had by all.

Love you top. Very festive.

Also wanted to say we had a good time Sunday night. Good choice on the restaurant. It was all delicious!