Friday, January 09, 2009

Fun at Kennedy Space Center

We took a short trip to Cocoa Beach before Nils and I had to get back to school - we went to Kennedy Space Center Friday and the beach Saturday (surfing photos are coming next!)

Going to the Space Center was actually very interesting - I haven't been there since I was in middle school, and I guess I was too young to notice all the cool stuff they have there.

I found early space exploration the most interesting - I can't imagine what it must have been like to go into space having no idea what it would be like or what would happen.

Can you imagine living in that thing for weeks at at time...with another dude? And fully expecting the sprout another arm or something when you get back to Earth?!?


Beautiful.

Dorky.

No comment.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

I always loved how they made the woman space suit *figure friendly*! and yet when the real space women went into space, they looked the same as a man.

KSC is a cool place to visit and one of the things we want to do again soon.

Dee said...

Nils has given you the chance to be tourists in your own home state again. Sounds like y'all are having fun.