Thursday, August 14, 2008

News

This blog has been silent for a while for a good reason: I got a job teaching first grade!! School starts on Monday, and I have been spending the week getting ready. Getting hired so close to the start of school creates some special challenges, but I am really excited to start teaching!


I totally don't have time for this, but Lynn did it and I just couldn't resist:

I present to you The Kitty Olympics!!


Freestyle Sleeping (Morgan gets the gold for this event!)


Wrestling
































Track and Field



Freestyle Climbing











"Phew, I need a break!!"

4 comments:

Dee said...

Have fun going "back to school" --- I know you'll do great!

Lynn said...

LOL I LOVE IT!!!! Great job!

and congrats to getting that 1st grade job! You're right, they don't give you much time at all!!!! Have fun with the first graders, that's what Baby Girl is this year!!!

kraftycrab16 said...

Congrats on your job! Excellent news. What school are you teaching at? Best of luck. Go get 'em. You'll do great!

Stuart said...

I love your Olympics better than the real ones, no commercial breaks and time wasting stories about kites or pandas. Well done!