Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Who needs Cable Television When You Have Morgan?



My in-laws came to visit this weekend, and of course we had a gift for my father-in-law. Once he opened it, Morgan immediately jumped inside the gift bag, and this happened:




That's Mike's dad on the left and Mike on the right. Notice the cup that she knocks over rolling around in the background. I also love Mike's face in the last few seconds. I only caught the first "zoom," but many more ensue. We laughed about this one for the rest of the night.


In other news, this is my 300th post!! Go me!!!






4 comments:

Dee said...

Priceless. And Brooklyn is looking at her like she is nuts!

phyl said...

Clyde and I are still laughing!!

phyl said...

Oh, and one more thing, Clyde and I really enjoyed our visit with you guys!! The trip to the land of "Celebration" was fascinating!! :)

Lynn said...

Ok this is SO not the one i was thinking of....OMG this was hysterical!!!