Wednesday, March 26, 2008

They Grow Up So Fast...

Morgan is about a year old now, and I just can't believe it! She is so big - bigger than her older sister! Morgan is long and lanky, while Brooklyn is more compact and rounded. We've been through many bottle-feedings, and clean-ups with her, along with the adventure of litter-box training, moving, and a heart murmur, which thankfully closed on its own. Here's a trip down memory lane; don't mind me if I dab at my eyes a little with a tissue:


If you compare this picture with the one before it, you can see how she still has those adorable little spots on her belly, but now she's lost the bare-belly kitten look and replaced it with FAT! :)




This is probably my favorite picture of her. When she was a kitten she could sleep through anything, so I got a lot of good sleepy-baby pictures.




Now I tend to get more silly pictures from her!

I can just hear her in this picture: "Do a little dance...make a little love..."

Suddenly shy!





Morgan loves playing with her daddy!


And daddy loves playing with her!


"Attaaack!"

For more trips down memory lane, you can see Morgan along with her brother and sister here, see Sophie's devotion to her charges here, and see her cuteness at about 3 months here. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Dee said...

I love the sleepy-baby picture too. So adorable.

Lynn said...

OMG she is adorable!!!! I love belly shots! and those kitten shots are SO sweet.....