Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Survey About My Hubby


How did you meet your significant other? Answer all the questions
HONESTLY

1. Where did you meet? At camp in Leesburg
2. What was the first thought that went through your head when you met? We were playing this game with the Team where you tie a balloon around your ankle and try to pop other people's. I thought about asking him to go ahead and pop my balloon to get it over with (and I did).
3. Do you remember what was he wearing? These blue basketball shorts he still has and a Kappa shirt that is now in rags.
4. Where was the first time you kissed this person? At camp, two years later. On the path that runs from the children's cabins to the pool. He'd been trying to work up the nerve all day and I finally said "just do it already!"
5. How did he/she ask you out? Haha, I love this story. We'd been friends for a year and he took me to the entrance to the Path of Silence (at camp, again). I wanted to stay friends for a little while longer, but he told me to give him a chance until the end of camp, and then we would evaluate and decide if we wanted to stay together. No evaluation was needed.
6. Where did you go for your first date? Sonny's. How romantic :)
7.How long did you know this person before you became a couple? A little more than a year
8. Has this person ever proposed to you? Yep, October 1st 2004
9. Do you and this person have kids together? Not yet
10. Have you ever broken the law with this person? Well I was in the car when he got that speeding ticket a few weeks ago...
11. When was the first time you realized that you liked this person? After we had been friends for a while
12. Do you get along with any of the ex's of your partner? Well one of them was my bridesmaid!
13. Do you trust this person? Yes
14. Do you see your partner in your future? Ummm......let me think about this one....yes :)
15. Whats the most expensive thing this person has given you? The ability to work only when I want to while I'm still in school.
16. What is one thing he/she does that gets on your nerves? I can only pick one thing? lol Well, he eats with a lot of gusto when he really likes something. Too bad I'm such a good cook! :)
17. What is the thing you do that gets on his nerves? Oh man, where do I begin? It probably annoys him that I get annoyed so much.
18. Where do you see each other in 15 years from now? Living in a rural area with lots of animals and kids.
19. Do you have a date together? A date? I guess so.
20. Do you love this person? Mmmmmmmmmmmyes
21. His Birthday: December 8th
22. How long have you been together? 4 and a half years
23. What physical features attracted you to him first? His strength
24. Hair color/style: brown; curly when it gets longer


RELATIONSHIP STUFF
How serious is it: 'Till death do us part.....
Are you in love? yes
Do your parents like him/Does it matter? Yes they do and yes it matter because I value their opinion. My mom called our relationship first!
Does he let you wear his pants? Sometimes I sleep in his boxers.
Do you have a shirt of his that you sleep with? I sometimes sleep in his old shirts
Do you like the way he smells: Sometimes...
Does he have a temper? Doesn't everyone? It just a matter of how easily it's triggered. I wouldn't say he has a BAD temper.
Are you happy to be with him: Yes :)
Does he embarrass you in public: Occasionally :)


SOME OTHER STUFF
Does he have any piercings? No
Does he have any scars that you know of? Yes lots of cat scratches!
Is he a party dude or stay at home kind of guy? Stay at home
Is he Outgoing or Shy? In between
Does he love your mama? Yes he does!
Would he hang out with you and YOUR friends? We have a lot of the same friends.
Does he sing? Yes
Does he snore? Yes especially when he is sick!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh, this is such a sweet post!

Jacki said...

Thanks, I know! I usually don't do surveys, but I thought it was a good one and that my readers would like to learn more about my better half :)