Stuart tagged me. Here goes:
01. One book that changed your life.
Dangerous Wonder by Mike Yaconelli.
02. One book that you’ve read more than once
The Little House on the Prairie Series by Laura Ingalls Wilder.
03. One book you’d want on a desert island
Camping and Wilderness Survival (stolen from Stuart, because it’s a really good choice and a neat book)
4. Two books that made you laugh
Marley and Me By John Grogan…there’s this one scene involving a beach and his dog drinking too much saltwater, and holy cow I thought I was going to die.
Song of Solomon, when my youth director decided to make a Bible study out of it when I was in 6th grade. And some people think the Bible isn’t racy!
05. One book that made you cry
Marley and Me by John Grogan – anyone who has ever had to put their dog to sleep will know why.
06. One book that you wish had been written
How to Make Family Members Behave.
07. One book that you wish had never been written
Pre-calculus: the textbook from the class that almost made me give up on college.
08. Two books you’re currently reading
The Anthropological Bible – a Christmas gift from Mike that has historical and cultural information alongside the text of the Bible. I find it very interesting.
The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman. Finally.
09. One book you’ve been meaning to read
Up until a few days ago, The Five Love Languages. Now, Irresistible Revolution.
10. Now tag five (or so) people: Melissa, Dee, David. Those are the only people who MIGHT do this. If you were not tagged but want to do this, consider yourself IT!!