Friday, November 09, 2007

Where's a Camera When You Need it?

Mike and I were at Sonic catching up with some old friends tonight. We were enjoying sitting at the picnic tables when Colette's mouth drops open, and points at something over my shoulder. I turn around, and what do I see but an OTTER waltzing up to the ABC liquor like he's in need of a cold one. Where's that darn camera?!? But the clincher was the reaction of the lady next to us, who yelled at her son...

..."Honey, look at that bear!"

4 comments:

Dee said...

Short bear????? Can you imagine trying to get an otter (a half-tanked otter) OUT of a liquor store???

Otters must be on the rise ... I've seen several this year where I've never seen them before. One of them lives in the retention pond along 417 and University.

Laura said...

Haha, that's too funny!

stuart said...

ahhh I miss the south

Anonymous said...

Jacki-Once my son Matt, Thunder and I pulled up to a drive thru and all said at once "What the?" Apparently a wo,an was traveling with her cat when she stopped at the drive thru. The cat must have tried to escape and the first thing she did was hit the electric window. SOn ow here's this cat hanginf by it's head the stupid woman is trying to hold it! Uh? maybe roll down the window would work? Anyway my son finally got out to help the poor cat. We all really wanted a camera then but it's still a great story but you had to be there!
Lightnin