Friday, November 16, 2007

Eye Candy Friday


first day of school

I believe this is from first grade, although my mom might correct me. She made the shirts we are wearing. We are proudly wearing our I-don't-want-my-picture-taken faces. I would also like to point out how darn tan I was.

I am famous

That's right, folks, yours truly is currently being featured on the Florida Conference United Methodist Church Summer Camps home page. Click here and see if you can find the 17-year old version of me.


4 comments:

Dee said...

Summer Leadership Team?

Wow ... and I knew you back when you weren't even famous!

Melissa said...

Is that you there under the Summer Leadership Team Applications Now Available link? I think I recognize that smile, cutie!

Jacki said...

yes, that would be me :)

stuart said...

it looks like you're killing a child