Thursday, September 06, 2007

We've Been Busy

Last weekend we went to St. Augustine to visit Mike's parents and go to a wedding. One of his friends from Boy Scouts got married...outside...in September...in Florida. What a stellar idea. Of course they didn't ask my opinion, but if they had, this would have been it: RENT A FREAKING TENT!!

We were glad to have Monday off to recover from the heatstroke, then on Tuesday I started a training course so I can be a substitute teacher in Lake County. I think I'm more qualified than I thought I was, because I found myself bored to the point that I wanted to jam a pen in my leg to spice things up a little.

But tomorrow's Friday, and everything will be okay! Now for some animal pictures, so this post won't consist entirely of negativity:




No comments: