Tuesday, August 21, 2007

My cousins came to visit this weekend, and it was fun to have them over. Rachel and April are great girls - I'm glad we live closer to them now. April brought her dog, Nitro, whom she just adopted. She loves that dog! Good thing he's tolerant of being dragged into her lap, being picked up, hugged, and generally loved on in excess.


A girl and her dog- what a beautiful thing!


The girls went to church with us on Sunday, and I kept introducing them as "my little cousins"- they'll always be "littler" than me, so I guess it was technically right!

Nitro is such a a cutie. He and Sophie got a little bit of a rough start, but they ended up getting along pretty well. I got some good pictures of him:


Nitro likes to sing!

2 comments:

Dee said...

Who knew you could have so much fun with a straw.

Wait....I did. Jello races in high school. THAT involved a straw.

Glad you had a good time with your cousins. Nitro is adorable. What a mug!!!

Melissa said...

I particularly enjoyed the point about halfway through Act I where Morgan almost leapt out of frame.

Great pictures all around!