Friday, April 20, 2007

The kittens continue to do well. We keep trying them with the bowl feeding, and so far Furever, the boy, and Stripes, one of the girls, has sorta figured it out. Their personalities are starting to emerge, and it's been fun to watch them grow. Furever is still the smallest, but the smartest. The girls are starting to pick on him, and he'll wait until they turn around, then wack them a good one. Stripes is getting really fuzzy, she reminds me of a tribble when she marches around the living room like she owns the place. Star's calico colors are starting to really pop. She's going to be a very pretty kitty, even if she is prone to crankiness. Some picture of the Munchkins for your enjoyment:







And as a bonus, here's me opening my birthday gift from my brother David. It was cookies that spelled Happy Birthday, and they were really good. Sophie did such a good job supervising that she got to sample some, too. She approves of my brother's baking skills, or perhaps those of the person he tricked into making a birthday present for his sister.

The shirt I'm wearing is from Mike, and I wish I had a whole closet full of them! It's the type of material that dries quickly, so it's perfect for game days, when you're likely to get beer on you or at least sweat heavily. And he even got the size right!

2 comments:

Dee said...

You have the coolest family! LOL A brother that bakes? :-) Gotta love that!

Dave Cook said...

Glad the cookies were edible. Sophie can have all she wants.