Saturday, March 10, 2007

Random pictures, a video, and an introduction.


There are a lot of pictures that have been living in my camera that I've been meaning to share with you. First, we have pictures from our trip to Silver Springs. For Valentine's Day we bought season passes, and a few weeks later we went to a Clint Black concert there.




In the middle of a cool palm tree right on the Silver River.



Feeding a giraffe. He was so cute! His tongue was tickly.



This goat was determined to eat my camera!


This wasn't from Silver Springs, but this horse was very willing to pose for me, and I got this classic shot. This is from a horse farm in Ocala that we stopped at on the way to visit my parents in Clermont so Mike could do some work-related stuff.



Next up, we got a new foster kitty! Saturn is a very shy black cat who needs some love to bring him out of his shell. We have no idea what his past is like, but he is very timid. This is the only picture I've gotten of him so far.




And finally, I got a video of our good friend Aaron with our cat. They have a very, er, unique friendship, meaning that Brooklyn HATES Aaron! We've never been able to figure out exactly why, but every time he comes over, she assumes the "Halloween Cat" pose and will either hiss at him incessantly or hide until he leaves. Here he is, trying to make friends, but Brooke's not having any of it.



1 comment:

Dee said...

I swear that horse is thinking ..."what are YOU lookin' at!"

Love the Silver Springs pictures. We haven't been there in years. Not since Stephen conked his head and had to get 10 stitches. LOL He was 18 months old. I think we need to get back some time soon.