Tuesday, March 27, 2007

A kitty picture and some exciting news.

My dad called me today with some great news: I got a new car!! When my brother and I were in high school, we agreed that we would buy our own cars then, and when we graduated from college, mom and dad would buy us a car. Well, I'm graduating, so we've been looking at cars and had narrowed it down to three: the Pontiac G6, the Volvo S-80, or the Malibu Maxx. My dad went to a car auction today with his neighbor, who just happens to be a car dealer, and got a great deal on a 2007 gold Malibu Maxx, which is the hatchback version of the regular Malibu. It's gold and that's about all I know at this point. More details when I have more, but I'm really excited to be getting a new car, and this experience has reminded me how blessed I really am. I have such great parents, who have supported me throughout my marriage and so much more; we're getting a house soon...God is so good!

Saturn continues to improve. He's settled into a schedule of making an appearance when I get up and about an hour before we go to bed at night. I hope this kitty gets a good home, whoever it is will enjoy watching him continue to come out of his shell.


2 comments:

Dee said...

Congratulations on the new car! I wish you many happy miles in it.

What's the word on the house? Did you settle on one?

Jacki said...

Ugh, not yet! The problem with the house is that it's in the city limits, so the taxes are going to be sky-high, and we're having trouble finding a place that will insure the house since it's so old. When we go to pick up the car this weekend we're going to look at another house and then maybe pick between the two. It's right next to the original house that we really liked - the one with the bright blue bathroom!