Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!!

I hope you all had a wonderful New Year! Mike and I went out with our lifegroup from church. We went to Harry's for dinner, then listened to a local band. When it came closer to midnight, some of us went to Dragonfly, which is normally a sushi restaurant. After 11:00, they turned it into a club-like atmosphere. They had drinks and desserts circulating, LOUD techno music, and scantily clad women. It was fun, but it wasn't something I'd want to do every weekend. We're not exactly party animals!!



Danielle and Ben, who are moving to Atlanta <sniff>




I couldn't decide which of these two pictures to post, so I decided to share both of them with you. Which do you like better? :)

Scott and Jen


They passed out noisemakers 20 minutes before the big ball droppped, which for everyone except Ben, was about 18 minutes too early. I'm pretty sure Daniellle is saying something like, "Ben, put DOWN the noisemaker until midnight!!"



GQ material? I think so.




"Happy New Year!!"

1 comment:

Dee said...

You're not a party animal???

I'm SO disappointed. ;-)

Looks like a good time was had by all.