Tuesday, December 19, 2006

We're taking Lenore back to the Humane Society on Thursday. We've really enjoyed having her with us, and I hope she can find a good home. As a farwell gift, I made her a collar out of macramae with her name on it. I built a stretchy hair tie into it so she can slip out of it if she gets caught up on anything. I hope it will give her a little bit of edge so she'll get noticed more in the shelter!



She seems to like it okay!





Wherever she winds up, she'll have to either be an outside cat or her new owners will have to do what I did today - take her for walks! She's spent most of her time trying to figure out how to get outside, and when she finally got there, she froze! She didn't make it two feet off the patio! I think she satisfied her curiosity for awhile.





No comments: