Sunday, November 19, 2006

Hoo-ee, this week was busy. I had three tests, and I already know that I got a 90 on one (!!!!), but I don't know about the others yet. Yesterday Mike and I got to go to the game. It was cold, but still fun to watch the Gators pound Western Carolina, 62-0. It was senior day, and here is Chris Leak (quarterback) being recognized:

Here he is again, about to make a pass:
Albert and Alberta:


Right before halftime:

We visited Mike's parents in their seats during halftime:

And here's our new prodigy quaterback, Tim Tebow. This boy is going to go places!







Today was spent doing some homework and relaxing. Our baby bearded dragons are getting bigger and bigger, and Brooklyn is quite taken with them:

1 comment:

Dee said...

Brooklyn looks like she would like to get in there with the dragon.

Happy Thanksgiving!

P.S. Congrats on the test!