Monday, October 02, 2006

The busy man is troubled with but one devil; the idle man by a thousand.
-Spanish proverb


This weekend Mike and I went to see my family. I'm really glad that I got to slow down a little and see them. They always seem to put everything in perspective for me. I got to see my grandmother for the first time since she left to travel for the summer, and Mike seemed to really enjoy the tradeshow. We caught the last half of the Gator game - the good half - at dinner after the show. We're now 5 and zero, and I like those numbers! Tim Tebow (the freshman quarterback) got some more playing time, and despite begrudingly acknowledging him at the start of the season, I was quite impressed. The boy thinks he's all that and walks around campus like he owns the place, but he stiff-arms players like you wouldn't believe. I don't have anything due this week, so I'm making sure I DON'T fall behind!

No comments: