Friday, September 29, 2006

It has come to my attention that my last few posts have consisted of pictures of my animals and not much in the way of an actual update. I haven't had much of anything new to report; I can only say "I been busy" so many times before you guys get the picture! Lately my life has consisted of school, school, and more school, and whenever I can squeeze it in, school. To be perfectly frank, I'm getting tired of this perpetual state of being behind. My Lab Methods of Psychology class is pretty much owning me, and I have Spanish every day, so I have to keep on top of those. If I happen to be caught up in that, then I have to study for my Social Psychology class. If I do that, I have to work on my online class. If by some miracle I'm also caught up in that, I have to work on finishing up the distance learning course from the summer. I think what really frustrates me about all this is there is so much other stuff I need to do. For example, Mike and I want to buy a house within the next few years, so I would love to learn at least a little about that whole process. Sorry to be so whiny, I'm just seriously tired of this state of behind-ness I'm in.
This weekend Mike and I are going to Clermont to visit my parents. There's a trade show for the business, and my dad wants Mike to be there. I used to go to these shows with him when I was a kid, and I was quite famous for getting free plants. However, I'm not as cute as I used to be, so I don't know if I can get as many this year :)

-J-Wo

No comments: