Monday, June 19, 2006

I've been busy (but productive)

Hey guys,

Who knew I could stay so busy staying at home! It seems like every morning I have a to-do list a mile long, and at the end of the day I haven't gotten it all done. I've been studying Spanish an hour a day, plus since Mike has been working, all the housework has fallen to me. I've also been doing things to get ready for the Teacher EPI program, and lots of other stuff. This weekend Mike and I went shopping and bought a whole carload of junk food to bring to the camp counselors in Leesburg. We plan on delivering all that stuff sometime soon, and it should be fun. Right now the office is full of soda, cookies, chips, etc. I remember what a treat it was to get that kind of stuff when I was a counselor, so hopefully they'll enjoy it.

Finally, in honor of Father's Day, here's is the best dad in the world. One of the things I am most grateful to my father is for passing on to me a love and respect for nature. He was also a real trooper on the day of the wedding! It's been a blast watching him and Mike work together - they're quite a pair! He has been so welcoming to Mike, and I just plain love my daddy!


j-Wo out.