Monday, June 26, 2006

Hey guys,

Camp went really well. We loaded up the Durango with enough junk food to feed 98 people and headed to camp on Saturday. We loaded up the break room and then treated 18 people to Olive Garden. So yeah, our tithing money was used up pretty quick. It's amazing how much soup, salad, and breaksticks counselors can eat after a week of camp food. I wanted to show you guys some of the nametags I took with me. At Camp Leesburg all the counselors wear nametags, and it's a tradition to make them for each other. This summer I'm making them for every team member (as I have for the past two years), which is quite an undertaking. I see it as a way I can give back to the place that has given so much to me.


The one I made for Allie is probably one of my favorites...and I've made a LOT of nametags! Allie was one of my campers, though, so she deserves a special one. Hope all is well with you guys!

-Jacki