Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I've been busy

This has been a whirlwind of a week! I had my last exam today, and so far my grades are:
Behavioral Psychology: A
Cognitive Psychology: B+
Psychology of Eating Disorders: A

So I'm just waiting to find out what I got on the Florida Wildlife exam today. Now that this semester is over, I have to figure out what the heck I'm doing this summer. Mike has his whole, like, CAREER planned, and I'm still deciding what to do...now. Sigh. Well, at least I have some direction now. I think I want to do something with reading and kids, and apparently there's a big need for teachers in Lake County, so that means...reading teacher? Perhaps?
So that's pretty much it. I'll leave you with a wedding picture.


I like this picture because it seems so reminiscent of the Florida lifestyle, with the porch and the bare feet and all.

All for now,
Jacki