Saturday, April 08, 2006

Time for a real update

Hey guys,

First off, let me wish a happy birthday to my big brother Dave. He turned 24 yesterday, so if you missed it, it's not too late to make the long-distance call to Kentucky.

Last post, I mentioned the two tests I had this past Wednesday. The first one was in the class I've been struggling in, and I am happy to announce that I got a 90 (!!!) I was lucky in that apparently I studied harder than everyone else in the class, because my prof had to add several points so not too many people failed. So I'm reeeeeally happy about that. Oh and I made a B on the other test. I probably could have done better had I not had the other test on the same day, but given the circumstances (esp. with the whole UF Basketball team being the best) I'm happy.

You'll notice that I put a little weather sticker at the top of my blog, so I can laugh at you when it's warm here in the winter and you Northerners (and by that I mean anything above Georgia) can laugh at me when it's a million degrees in the summer. In closing, the obligatory wedding picture, since Joakim Noah from the last post was not in my wedding. I wonder how he looks in a tuxedo...


Since it's Dave's birthday, here's what he looks like. The other person in this picture has a birthday in 9 days....

Smell ya'll later,
Jacki

p.s. I'm curious to see how many people actually read this thing. So if you do, please leave a comment and tell me how much you like my blog. If you don't, say you like it anyway.

1 comment:

Mike said...

I like your blog! (since Jacki is standing over my shoulder, and if I know what's good for me I'd better like her blog...no really I like her blog...)