Tuesday, April 18, 2006

It's not every day you get to celebrate a rich doctor slapping you on the butt.
So I had a great birthday. Mike took me out to Texas Roadhouse, the same place I took him on his 21st birthday, and ordered me a drink. It was a Texas Peach somethingorother. And it was nice. We also went and bought some bourbon at ABC...but that's to make chicken. Seriously. But it was still nice to be able to accompany my own husband into the liquor store.

They printed it!!
Yes that's right, yours truly is now a published author. I picked up a copy of the Alligator today and there was my letter to the editor. I was pretty darn proud of myself for not being one of those people who complains about something and never takes action.

And finally...
Since I just celebrated the day of my birth, I'll post a picture of me and the woman who was kind enough to pass me into this world. And the person who was kind enough to pass her into this world. Here's Vicky and her mom Lynda, better known to me as mom and Grandma.


Scary, isn't it? Mike says he knows exactly what I'll look like in 20 and 40 years. And I think you'll agree when I say that's a good thing.

J-Wo out.