Monday, March 20, 2006

Hello everyone,

I hope you all are doing well. Mike and I just finished up Spring Break, so it's back to the grind for us. Yesterday we went to Fanning Springs in Chiefland, and it was quiet and relaxing. It's nice to get away from the TV, cell phone, etc. once in awhile.

When I first started this blog, I had just quit my job at Pet Supermarket and had started working for a local family watching their two boys twice a week. It's been going really well, I should have done this a long time ago. I pick them up from school and we goof off and have fun until their parents come home, and I even get to do my homework when they're working on theirs. What's more, I work half the hours and make the same amount of money, and when I come home I can actually tell Mike about all the funny things the boys did and not want to sit on the couch and cry. The only thing I sometimes worry about is what I'm supposed to do for the next number of years when I graduate from college. I've always known I just want to be a mom, but the problem is what to do until that time comes. So stay tuned for that one.

In closing, I have decided to post a wedding picture to show you all every time I update my blog. I'm putting up my personal favorite first. This picture was taken on the swings outside the church right after the ceremony. Smell ya later.


-Jacki

1 comment:

Big Aaron said...

you better post the captain morgan pic