Thursday, February 16, 2006

Hello all,

I hope Valentine's day (or Single's Awareness Day, whichever works for you) went well for all of you. Nothing much has been going on here, except Sophie the dog got spayed yesterday and isn't doing so hot. She was very disoriented when we brought her home (I guess I would be too if I just had a hysterectomy) and she threw up all over the house. This morning I couldn't get her to eat anything, which means two things:

1) She hasn't eaten anything since 9 o'clock Tuesday
2) I can't give her any pain medication or antibiotics

So I ended up taking her back to the vet this morning, and they're trying to figure out what's wrong with her. I never noticed how lonely it is in this apartment without her. If you're so inclined please say a little prayer for my doggie. Thank you.

-Jacki

No comments: