Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Hello all,

Finally Done
Yesterday was my last day as an employee at Pet Supermarket, prompting me to quote Johnny Paycheck in saying, "Take this job and shove it! I ain't workin' here no mo'! Or is that Johnny Cash? Now I don't remember. Anyway, it feels good to have that responsibility off my back.

In Other News
Mike's parents are coming tonight to see a UF basketball game. They suggested bringing subs for us to eat before the game, but like a fool I insisted on cooking. Yesterday I botched the cake I tried to make, and today the dough for the stromboli got messed up. I don't know why I even try, honestly. I try to make appetizing food for people because I feel it's one thing I'm good at, and I usually am, but it seems like whenever someone important comes over, the house turns itself upside down right after I clean it and something in the kitchen get burned, overcooked, or otherwise botched. Sigh. Sorry that you all had to read this, I think I'm still getting over the weekend.

-Jacki

No comments: