Friday, February 03, 2006

Greetings to all,

I hope you all like my new blog. Personally, I'm looking forward to boring you all to tears by telling you about all the things that happen in my life.

AGAIN?!?
To all you who were kind enough to help Mike and I move into our apartment, I have an interesting update for you. For those of you not lucky enough to be there, the day after I moved into our new apartment (which also happened to be the day before we got married), our apartment went "Noah's Ark" on us. By this I mean water started coming out from the ground and into our carpet, sending me into a dimension of PANIC I have never been in before. Well, it did it again last night, sending me into a dimension of TICKED OFF I have never been in before. This is really getting old, people. They were supposed to have fixed it several times, and I am sick and tired of wearing a snorkel to bed. Now they've applied something called Bio-cide ("bio"=living "cide"=kill) to our carpets, so we have to keep the dog off it until it dries. So we're having fun here. I have to go look for new apartments, signing off.

-Jacki

No comments: